Nobody knows the thrill of first-time home buying like loanDepot. That’s why we’re celebrating MLB firsts—and playing Ballpark Bingo—all season long!
Play along with us and score some great prizes!
Register to receive your Bingo Card and you’ll automatically earn an entry for a chance to win a trip to the first 2023 MLB League Championship Series game in each league AND throw out a ceremonial first pitch! You could also win 1 of 25 $100 gift cards to MLBshop.com. And the best part is, every time your card scores a bingo, you'll earn up to 10 additional contest entries!1
Already have a Bingo Card?
Ballpark Bingo - A Celebration of Firsts
Presented by loanDepot
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Ballpark Bingo - A Celebration of Firsts, Presented by loanDepot (“Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00:01 p.m. PT on March 30, 2023 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. PT on September 23, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). For purposes of the Sweepstakes, the sole determinant of the current time will be the clock on the promotion website server, regardless of what any other timekeeping device might indicate.
3. To Enter: Visit https://loandepot.com/bingo any time during the Sweepstakes Period and complete and submit the registration. Upon successful registration, you will receive an SMS message containing an entry validation code. Follow the directions to submit the code to enter and be presented a virtual “bingo” card containing random Major League Baseball season “ firsts”, such as first stolen base, first home run, first no-hitter, etc. Upon successful validation you will earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawings. Any time a first occurs during the Sweepstakes Period and your card contains that particular first, you will be sent an email notification inviting you to “stamp” your bingo card’s corresponding square. Once a row is completed and you have “won” bingo, you will receive ten (10) additional Sweepstakes entries. Standard data rates/charges may apply when sending/receiving text messages. Participants may hit bingo up to five (5) times during the Sweepstakes Period, to earn a maximum total of fifty-one (51) entries. Participants who enter after any firsts have occurred will receive the bingo card with the corresponding firsts pre-stamped, along with the corresponding Sweepstakes entries. Limit one (1) bingo card per person/unique email/mobile number during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged, except as provided herein. Proof of submission of a game play/entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to void all game plays/entries of a participant using robotic or otherwise automated entry methods or any other entry method that is not allowed under these Official Rules. No use of third-party entry services allowed. All game plays/entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on September 23, 2023.
4. Drawings: Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. All winners are subject to verification by Promosis, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this promotion are final. First Prize winners will be selected via random drawing from among all cumulative eligible entries received by the deadline of each First Prize Entry Period, as follows: 11:59:59 p.m. PT on April 30, 2023, May 31, 2023, June 30, 2023, July 31, 2023, and August 31, 2023. Drawings will be conducted by Promosis, on or around one business day following each First Prize Entry Period deadline. First Prize winners will be notified by email from Promosis, and will be required to complete an online Winner Verification, or prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected via random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for that First Prize Entry Period. Potential First Prize winners may be required to upload a “selfie” photo and an image of a government-issued photo ID, as part of online verification. Grand Prize winner will be selected via random drawing from among all cumulative eligible entries received by the deadline of the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Promosis, on or around September 26, 2023. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email from Promosis, and will be required to complete and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days of the date emailed to the potential winner, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, via random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Potential Grand Prize winner and travel guest may also be subject to criminal and other background checks prior to final designation as prize recipients. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a potential winner and/or travel guest on the basis of the findings resulting from such background checks. Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for inability of a winner to accept a prize in accordance with these Official Rules.
5. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: a trip for two (2) to the first 2023 MLB League Championship Series game in each league (American League and National League), including round trip Economy Class/Main Cabin air travel from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest the winner’s home and from the initial League Championship Series game to the following League Championship Series game, four (4) nights lodging (1 room, double occupancy), $500 spending money for ground transportation and meals, and two (2) Lower-Level Tickets to each of two games. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize = $7,400. Actual value may vary based on timing of trip, location of departure city, and assessment of prize elements publicly available. Difference between actual value and stated value, if any, will not be awarded in cash or other consideration. Sponsor is not responsible if both games are scheduled on same day; for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition. As such, Prize does not guarantee game attendance in the event of game cancellation or postponement.
Grand Prize elements, including game tickets, air travel provider, and hotel, will be chosen by Administrator. Grand Prize winner is responsible for any incidental travel costs not expressly stated above, including but not limited to transportation to/from airport in departure city, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, meals, personal charges at lodging, or other expenses. Any other costs associated with the Grand Prize trip are at the winner’s discretion, and are not included. Grand Prize trip will be scheduled to coincide with game one of the ALCS and NLCS. Grand Prize winner and guest must be available to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, or prize and its value will be forfeited. Winner and travel guest of the winner may be required to complete a liability/publicity release (where permitted by law) before trip is booked. If the winner’s travel companion is a minor, the liability/publicity release (where permitted by law) for the travel guest must be signed by their parent or legal guardian, and winner’s travel companion must be accompanied by the parent or legal guardian at their own expense, if the parent/guardian is not the winner. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary, and are solely responsible for obtaining any and all required travel documentation. Prize trip and its components are subject to scheduling availability and certain other restrictions. Sponsor and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for replacement of any lost or stolen game tickets once they are in winner's possession or in the possession of the winner’s guest. Game tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified by Major League Baseball. Winner and guest must comply with all venue regulations, and agree to all venue policies, or prize may be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any postponement, delays, or cancellation of air travel in connection with the prize trip or any postponement, delays, or cancellation of event, due to COVID-19 or other reasons.
Prizes are non-transferable. Non-cash prize elements may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any portion thereof) of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason. Winners are fully responsible for all applicable federal, state and local income taxes on their prizes. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the value of the prize won. Winners are responsible for all costs or expenses not described herein as being included with a prize. Limit one (1) First Prize per person. A participant who wins a First Prize is still eligible to win the Grand Prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. By accepting a prize, each winner acknowledges that Sponsor, its promotion partners, and the MLB Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Acceptance of a prize grants Sponsor, its promotion partners, and the MLB Entities the right without limitation to use the winner’s name, city and state of residence, picture, portrait or likeness, and voice in any future promotional material connected with this promotion, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, where permitted, and that such use can be made without additional notification or permission. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of cumulative eligible entries received by each drawing deadline.
Prize Conditions for MLB Tickets: Use of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition ticket is subject to the standard terms, conditions, and health and safety policies applicable to the ticket; see mlb.com/ticketback for details. Seat locations at the game/event/exhibition and, unless otherwise stated in the prize description, exact game/event/exhibition date shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game/event/exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game/event/exhibition. The MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition. Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game/event/exhibition ticket Participation in the prize event is subject to winner’s (and guest’s) consent to and compliance with all health and safety policies of the MLB Entities.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and its promotion partners, independent judging organization, and their affiliates are not responsible for typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries or email; for technical, hardware, software, Internet, or telephone failures of any kind; for lost or unavailable network connections; for viruses; or for failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in the promotion. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and seek prosecution of any entrant who disrupts or interferes with the proper play of the sweepstakes, or acts in violation of these Official Rules in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify promotion if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the promotion, or corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If sweepstakes is canceled for any reason, including but not limited to those stated above, winners will be determined via random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation. Sponsor and its promotion partners, employees, agents, officers, directors, members, managers, and owners of the MLB Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion, or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. The MLB Entities and Fanatics, Inc. will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The MLB Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way. nor are they responsible for prize awards.
7. Dispute Resolution: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Winners List: For the names of the winners, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: Ballpark Bingo - A Celebration of Firsts, Presented by loanDepot Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Requests must be received by December 23, 2023. Names of winners will be available only after winners have been verified and prizes officially awarded. Do not send entries or any other correspondence to this address.
9. Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 89 Front St., Ste. 205, Marblehead, MA 01945 10. Sponsor: loanDepot.com LLC, 6561 Irvine Center Dr., Irvine, CA 92618
©2023 Promosis, Inc.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com.